Vein Lite Tea
Vein Lite Tea is a Chinese herbal supplement formulated by Dr. Chi. It can help to improve poor circulation and increase oxygenation to all tissues of the body. When the blood brings oxygen to the cell, the cell becomes nourished and toxins are removed. Low oxyfusion in the body sets up risk of diseases, such as cancer. A good way to see if you have high oxygen perfusion is to check fingernails for half moons. All fingers should have them except for the little finger. Fingernail moons return with the use of Vein Lite. The time in which moons return depends on the individual.
Possible Benefits of Vein Lite:
- May improve poor circulation in hands and feet
- May improve limb numbness due to poor circulation
- May improve headaches and dizziness
- May decrease platelet stickiness which decrease the risks of blood clotting
- May decrease blood thickness which decreases high blood pressure and nourishes tissues
- May increase oxygen to tissues of the body which lowers the risk of cancer and other disease.
Vein Lite Serving Size 3 grams (1 packet)
Servings Per Container 30
Herbal Extracts 3 grams:
Salvia miltiorrhiza 36%
Ligusticum chuanxiong Host 15%
Carthamus tinctorius Li 15%
Paeoniae rubral 15%
Aucklandiae Lappa Deae 9%
Cyperus rotundus 9%
Gingko biloba 1%
Suggested Use: 1 packet Vein Lite, 1-3 times per day after meals.
* Formulated by Dr. Chi: Respected Chinese medical doctor, author, lecturer and formulator. Please consult with your physician about Vein Lite especially if you are currently on high blood pressure medication. This product is effective so follow dosage instructions and consult with your physician.
Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.156.
Vein Lite Tea is available in boxes of 30 packets each
1 box of 30 packets $35.00
OTHER HEALTH SOLUTIONS
Dancing and Bodybuilding
Lifting with Mike Brown
Proper Training Produces Results
Strength Tips from Mike Brown
Why you're not gaining and what to do about it
Why you're not gaining and what to do about it (Part II)
Why you're not gaining: The final piece of the puzzle (Part III)